This Easter we will be open Easter Monday.
Langham Hall Garden open day Saturday June 18th
Every June we have a Garden Open Day where you can not only see the Walled Garden (which is open during the year) but also the gardens and grounds around Langham Hall and have tea or a drink whilst listening to live music.
Admission: £4 in aid of St Mary’s Church Langham | Children free
- Three acre Georgian Walled Garden & two further acres of gardens and borders.
- Productive Kitchen Garden & Nursery selling heritage vegetables and fruits, British native wildflowers and grasses, annuals and perennials.
- Stalls selling arts and crafts, garden, woodland and handmade products.
- Tea and cake on the lawn.
- Trampoline for children.
- Suffolk beer & cider bar.
- Live music: Orchestral, Blues, Folk, Acoustic. 2pm – 5pm: Phoenix Group. Headline act announced: Yogi and the Invasion, 5pm – 7pm.
The schedule is weather dependent so please keep an eye on this page nearer the time for further details and updates.