Harvest Fair, Sunday 13th September 2020 , 12pm – 5pm
UPDATE ON HARVEST FAIR PICNIC
Due to Covid we are having to scale it down, however it is still going ahead! We are asking folk to bring a picnic blanket food and flasks and enjoy the walled garden. We will still have live music, a bar, craft and green info stalls, weaving demonstrations and plant and veg sales. The weather looks promising so far! It’s £4 entrance, children free. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide toilet facilities due to Covid restrictions. Looking forward to it!
Langham Garden Festival & Nursery Sale. Saturday 12th June 2021, 2pm – 7pm
Every June we have a Garden Open Day where you can not only see the Walled Garden (which is open during the year) but also the gardens and grounds around Langham Hall and have tea or a drink whilst listening to live music.
Admission: £4 in aid of St Mary’s Church Langham | Children free
- Three acre Georgian Walled Garden & two further acres of gardens and borders.
- Productive Kitchen Garden & Nursery selling heritage vegetables and fruits, British native wildflowers and grasses, annuals and perennials.
- Stalls selling arts and crafts, garden, woodland and handmade products.
- Tea and cake on the lawn.
- Trampoline for children.
- Suffolk beer & cider bar.
- Live music: Orchestral, Blues, Folk, Acoustic. 2pm – 5pm: Phoenix Group. Headline act announced: Yogi and the Invasion, 5pm – 7pm.
The schedule is weather dependent so please keep an eye on this page nearer the time for further details and updates.