April ‘We are open!’ day
Saturday 4th April 2020, 9am-5pm
We would like to invite folk to come along and see what Steve and I and our amazing team of volunteers have planned for the coming growing season. We will even put the kettle on for you!
We will have information on all the plants and produce we will be growing this season, opportunities to get involved with the restoration of this beautiful Walled Garden, join the team for the day or in the future
Plants, vegetables, crafts will be on sale.
June Garden Festival & Nursery Sale
Sunday 14th June 2020, 2pm – 7pm
Every June we have a Garden Open Day where you can not only see the Walled Garden (which is open during the year) but also the gardens and grounds around Langham Hall and have tea or a drink whilst listening to live music.
Admission: £4 in aid of St Mary’s Church Langham | Children free
- Three acre Georgian Walled Garden & two further acres of gardens and borders.
- Productive Kitchen Garden & Nursery selling heritage vegetables and fruits, British native wildflowers and grasses, annuals and perennials.
- Stalls selling arts and crafts, garden, woodland and handmade products.
- Tea and cake on the lawn.
- Trampoline for children.
- Suffolk beer & cider bar.
- Live music: Orchestral, Blues, Folk, Acoustic. 2pm – 5pm: Phoenix Group. Headline act announced: Yogi and the Invasion, 5pm – 7pm.
The schedule is weather dependent so please keep an eye on this page nearer the time for further details and updates.
Harvest Fair, Sunday 13th September 2020 , 12pm – 5pm
Catherine, Steve and the team at the Walled Garden would love to invite you along to see what we have been working on and what the future holds..
* Live Orchestra ‘Lets Praise’ to start off, Daisy Taylor and other local folk bands
* Heritage plant and organic veg sales
* Hot food and Langham grown and Suffolk made ice lollies
*Licensed bar with home grown and made snacks
* Tea, coffee, and home grown and baked cakes
* Artisan art and craft stalls. information stalls for a greener, more environmentally friendly life style
* Kiddies Bell tent and activities
* Our plans and projects for the future and how you could be involved
Admission: a donation of £4 is asked upon entering The Walled Garden. This money will go straight back into the continued restoration of The Walled Garden and our up and coming Community Projects.