Saturday 12th June 2021, 2pm – 7pm
Thank you to everyone who helped make our 2021 Festival the biggest and best yet! Thank you to our 400 visitors, six fabulous music acts, and team of volunteers who worked tirelessly to make cakes, tidy the gardens, and serve tea, cake and beer. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Next will be even bigger and better so please put Saturday 11th June 2022 in your diary now!
Small apology to those of you who were hoping for cider: we will definitely have it next year.
About the Garden Festival
Every June we have a Garden Festival where you can not only see the Walled Garden (which is open during the year) but also the gardens and grounds around Langham Hall and have tea or a drink whilst listening to live music.
Admission: £4 | Children under 12 free. Pay cash on arrival, no requirement to book in advance.
- Three acre Georgian Walled Garden & two further acres of gardens and borders.
- Productive Kitchen Garden & Nursery selling heritage vegetables and fruits, British native wildflowers and grasses, annuals and perennials.
- Tea and cake on the lawn (2.30pm – 5.00pm).
- Trampoline for children.
- Suffolk beer and cider bar, featuring local delights from Burnt Mill, Mauldons and Big Drop (non-alcoholic). 3pm – 7pm.
- Live music: Blues, Folk, Acoustic, Soul, Rock.
All profits go to the upkeep of St Mary’s Church Langham. As a result, as the day is designed to raise important funds, we are sorry but we don’t allow the bringing in of drinks or food. You are welcome to bring picnic rugs and chairs.
Well behaved dogs are allowed, on leads at all times please.
Please keep an eye on this page for further details and updates.